These include:
- Taking a picture of your hair to document it and realizing it looks much better in person
- Showering at night, only to have it turn out amazing (and you know it won't last to morning!)
- Finally getting the "it" product that EVERYONE has been raving about, only to find your hair HATES it!
- Leaving the house with a good feeling, only to come home that night and realize it looks horrible - and with no way of knowing how long they lasted
But today I've experienced one of these laws in reverse - something that rarely happens.
I pretty much left the dorm feeling horrible about my hair. I hadn't had time to wash it last night or this morning, and it was in a gross-looking pony tail. Luckily one of my classes got out early, so I rushed back to wash before my next class. It looked ok as I was leaving, but nothing special. I was acutely aware of it during my last class, feeling it was more wavy than curly.
Are those CURLS? Here's what it currently feels like:

I'm not kidding. I don't understand. I co-washed with Suave Ocean Breeze (whom, by the way, has NOT sent me a coupon for a free bottle!), rinsed with KBB Nectar, applied BB's FSG, my FSG, some Aussie SG, and at the very end BB's butter. There were some ploppings in there somewhere. I clipped a little differently, so the curls around my part are reminiscent of pin curls. Not sure how that happened either.
It got up to 77 today with a dew point of 49.

I'm not kidding. I don't understand. I co-washed with Suave Ocean Breeze (whom, by the way, has NOT sent me a coupon for a free bottle!), rinsed with KBB Nectar, applied BB's FSG, my FSG, some Aussie SG, and at the very end BB's butter. There were some ploppings in there somewhere. I clipped a little differently, so the curls around my part are reminiscent of pin curls. Not sure how that happened either.
It got up to 77 today with a dew point of 49.

No comments:
Post a Comment