It's been a really, really, really long time since I've bought hair products. After finding what works for me, I don't really feel a need to buy anything else.
[For the record, I am not a reformed PJ. I've simply transferred it. You don't want to see my make-up collection. I'm on a no-buy for blushes because I literally cannot shut my blush drawer!]
Remember when I had that hair emergency - my local Sally's had stopped stocking my beloved GVP Conditioning Balm - in like AUGUST? I have finally reached the bottom of my last bottle (I only bought two online). Is that cool or what? I made it almost five months before having to stock up again.
For those wanting to try, it is currently on sale for $4.99 on Sally's website. I got two. And a jar of Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol (the one I tried to order last time and was later told it was out of stock). The weather has been up and down lately, so hopefully this will work for me!
Last time it took like two days to get here. Hoping for that great of service this time (especially with UPS's prices!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment