I've been using this conditioner for about a year and a half. It's my go-to leave-in. I use about a quarter-sized amount under EVERYTHING (especially so with KCCC), except FSG. It lasts me forever, so it's cost effective. It smells good. It's organic. And yet I've never really appreciated it's awesomeness until today.We've all been there: standing in the shower for twenty minutes trying unsuccessfully to brush out the rat's nest that is your hair. Eventually you get to the point where the scissors start to sound really nice.
For me, that point came when I worked my way to the nape of my neck. I was using GVP CB and my Denman, which managed to get the ridiculous knots out of both sides. When I got to the nape of my neck, my hair laughed at these. The Denman wasn't getting anywhere, so I tried finger detangling for a while. Then I looked down and saw my bottle of KCKT. Bingo.
Fifteen seconds later, the piece that I thought I'd have to cut out was knot-free, slippery and smooth. All I needed was a nickle-sized amount of KCKT and my fingers. Done.
You may wonder how my hair got to be in the rat's nest state. Honestly, it was due to my lack of KCKT usage. FSG gives me great curls but it doesn't mix well with leave-ins. And I didn't DT this week. But you can bet I will this coming week!
So this post is dedicated to KCKT, the best leave-in out there. My hair felt so moisturized as I rinsed. Not even GVP CB brings that much moisture to the table. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment