This is untouched second-day hair. Meaning I literally just took it down from a modified pineapple. If I were going anywhere today (I'm stuck inside working on my final project), I would do a little spritzing to calm some of the frizz down. It actually doesn't look that bad in real life. It was hard to get a good shot on the new camera.
I changed up my routine a bit yesterday. I decided to go back to basics. For about a month now, I've always added gel in the middle of diffusing. Not a good idea, apparently. I think it was causing the curls to fall and adding a lot of frizz. I skipped it yesterday and some of my spirals are back! They're also a LOT softer and more manageable. Guess that experiment is over.
Also, I finally got a shipping notice from Sally. Looks like there were others who had the same idea as me. The Honey & Almond conditioner was out of stock, so my order is shipping without it. Oh well.
2 comments:
Great minds think alike. My Sally order arrived today without the Honey Almond conditioner too. :(
Looks great! I love it when I can get 2nd-3rd day hair.
Post a Comment