Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Short Update

Well, it's over. I'm an official college graduate.

My hair was looking pretty good for a while. Then I went outside (it was really humid). Then I was put in a small room with a thousand other graduates and no air conditioning for an hour before the ceremony. It looks pretty good here after that experience.

I was thinking about changing the name of this blog since I'm no longer a college curly. But I don't think "Ramblings and Rantings of an Unemployed Curly College Graduate" has the same ring, so for now it will stay as it has been for the past year and a half. If you have any ideas, let me know!

Hair's been looking pretty good lately, if I do say so myself; all thanks to pink boots and KCCC. But I figured it was time to try some new products. I can't even remember the last time I tried something new and reviewed it here. I just put in an order to Curl Mart for Kinky-Curly's Spiral Spritz and AG Re:coil. I read some good things about KCSS. I know that Re:coil has magnesium sulfate and protein, but I think I need a little bit of them. And I do tolerate protein better in warmer weather.

Anyway, I will hopefully get that package soon and get some reviews coming!

2 comments:

Sarah.j.s. said...

How about just "Ramblings and Ranting of a Curly Girl"? Or naturally curly girl. Something like that.

Can't wait to see your reviews!

Jenn said...

Thanks for the suggestions! They sound much better than what I was coming up with!