
And honestly, I think I used about half of it back when I was completely clueless as to how it worked best for me.
I held off on buying this for a few months after going CG due to price. At the time, this was $26 plus more than $8 in shipping in taxes from Curlmart. I paid a total of $34.75 to get this jar. That works out to about $1.73 a month, if I'm doing my math right. What a bargain! Especially considering this is HG stuff for me.
I just opened my new jar. I've had it for a little over a year. I panicked last spring when prices were going up and I thought I'd be out of my first jar pretty quickly (I'd already used up half of it). I bought this one for a total of $20 from Ricky's in NYC. How long will this one last?
4 comments:
How do you use your KCCC? Ive been wanting to try it out with the KCKT. Ive heard it can get a bit weighted on the hair?
I think it can definitely weigh down hair when too much is used, but I use so little that I just get the curl enhancement.
I apply a nickle-sized amount of KCKT and then blot with a flour sack towel to remove a good amount of water. I'm very porous and it took a while to figure out that KCCC works best for me with a lot less water in my hair. The trick is figuring out how much to take out. I blot upside-down, once to the left, and once to the right.
I kind of just stick my finger in the jar to get it out. Scooping would be too much. Then I scrunch it in upside-down. Repeat on the left and on the right before plopping and continuing on with my routine. I have noticed that if I use too much, I either get stringy curls or it gets weighed down. And it will take a LONG time to dry, even with a diffuser.
Ok, sorry for the novel! It took me a few months to figure out my hair likes KCCC in a very specific way. But it's HG, so it's ok!
I forgot to say that I use such a small-sized amount that it probably looks like it wouldn't do anything for my hair. But it does!
awesome! thanks for the response. I will deff be getting some! CHeck back at my blog for any updates with it!
Post a Comment