1. I'm back from vacation. My hair really suffered, but I had a good time and that's all that matters in the end. It doesn't look horrible in any of the pictures, so that's good too!
2. I will be DTing and clarifying today, because something about it is seriously messed up and I don't have the patience to try and fix it without clarifying. It's been four months since my last shampoo. I know it wasn't that bad last time. I'll have to look back to see what I did.
3. Funny story: I got a bad sunburn (only looks bad; didn't really hurt) last Sunday, mostly on my arms. In the middle of the week, I noticed my scalp along the part was pink. Then came the peeling. Now, in addition to already being weird, my hair looks like a blizzard.
4. New blog look. Not sure I'm liking it. It might be a little bright. Blogger changed their designs a while back and some of them are really nice. It was hard to find something that works with the curly hair theme, but I was in a summery mood. Opinions are welcome.
4 comments:
Glad your vacation was fun! I found your blog through Googling some curly hair products - hope you don't mind if I stick around! :)
Thanks! And welcome! I hope my blog will be of use to you! I did a lot of reading when I started. If you have any questions, ask away!
Ive loved your blog so far!
I like this background over the blue one and the flower one
www.curlycowgirl.blogspot.com
Thanks! I like this one too!
And I've been following your blog - love your hair in the new pics!
Post a Comment