Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Denman Dilemma

Ok, so remember how I raved about the Denman brush a few posts back? I had stopped using it in February and fell in love with it again last month. Well, I remember why I stopped using it. Turns out it gives me MAJOR flat top! For someone who is already clipping-challenged, this is a major problem.

So now I'm stuck. I need to use it because my hair tangles easily these days and not using it would be a disaster (even missing one wash means the next one will include a ten minute detangling session). My hair is also clumping well. But this flat top thing is the worst.

I'm thinking about trying out some new clips. I've read through this thread, and while the octopus clips look interesting, I do need to make an order from Sally's soon to stock up on conditioner. So I might as well order some roller clamps, right? I don't know. I hate to waste money on another kind of clip that might not work. I already have three different kinds as it is. I guess I can always use them for pineappling, right?

No comments: