Price: I'm seeing anywhere from $14-$21 online, I think I paid $20
Bowl Size: 5 inches
Bowl Depth: Slight
Finger Length: 1 1/2 inches
Hole Size: Very small
Easily Adaptable to Other Dryers: No
Pros:
- Longer fingers make my curls happy
- Bowl size allows for a decent amount of hair to be dried at a time
- Small holes allow less dryer frizz (can you tell this has been an issue for me?)
Cons:
- Fingers are made of hard plastic and are completely inflexible
- Does not fit on other dryers
Overall Experience:
I love this attachment. I'd still be using it if the temporary attachment I used hadn't broken. This attachment belonged to my mom's hair dryer and she had no need for it. I liked the finger length and hole size, so I used a Devafuser adapter to attach it to my purple Revlon dryer. It was love. But it only lasted a year. One by one, the hooks on the inside of the Devafuser adapter broke. I'll have more on this tomorrow, but they're made out of plastic and can't be repaired. Eventually enough of them were gone that the adapter would slide of the dryer as I was drying my hair. I loved this attachment so much I started using my mom's dryer (I don't recommend it). That lasted about a month (the dryer died).
This gave me my best hair days up until recently. I do wish I still had the option of using it. I think I'm holding on in case it can fit onto a future dryer (I do learn from my mistakes!).
Would I buy this again?: Yes
No comments:
Post a Comment