Saturday, October 29, 2011

When Shrinkage Goes Bad


For some reason, I've got kind of a Victoria Beckham thing going on in the front. You can actually see my ear! This is why curly hair should not be cut wet.

This is my first attempt to use Spiral Solutions Firm Hold Gel. I wasn't sure how much to use, so I ended up using very very little amounts and in the same manner I use CJ Aloe Fix Lite (3x on wet hair, 2x blotted, all before gel). I'm doing my research, but suggestions are appreciated. I do love the way my hair smells though.

Co-wash: V05 Champagne Kiss
Rinse-out: GVP Conditioning Balm (still dry from a PT)
Stylers: Spiral Solutions Firm Hold Gel, BRHG

3 comments:

Felicia said...

Wow. Lovely spirals you got going on there! Did you just get it trimmed?

Jorgelina said...

I tend to have the opposite because of the hair next to the ear getting stuck or pulled by the towel when plopping! Aaaaaaaaargh!

Jenn said...

Felicia - Thanks! I did - last week. I'm trying to grow it out again but my ends were really bad. My last trim was in July but I've had so much shrinkage I don't really feel like it's grown at all!

Jorgelina - I used to have the same problem! I have to be really careful about how I plop or it will pull curl out. Now I put it into almost a ponytail before plopping to make sure it doesn't catch on anything.