Wednesday, March 25, 2009

All PJ-ed Out!

And would you believe I only bought ONE hair product?!

Just a quick update to confess some PJ sins. I have been looking around for a curl refresher-type product for the mornings since I usually wash at night. I settled on Curl Junkie Curl Fuel Spray since the dews are getting to be in the CK range. I have high hopes for this one!

I realized that I'm almost out of my Oyin Handmade Funk Butter (lol). This is probably the best natural deodorant I've tried. Totally worth the processing & shipping waits. The Juices & Berries didn't work out too well for me (we'll see once it's summer), but I really like supporting a smaller company. And their podcasts are pretty cool. I use this over a crystal stick. So there went some more hard-earned money...

Then I realized (seeing a pattern?) I'm running low on hydrosols. So I ordered a few from Garden of Wisdom. I really liked the neroli last time, so I got that again, plus three others. So I'll be set for a while.

Mind you, this was all done in a fifteen-minute span! Is that a record or what?

THEN, I was lurking around a forum a few minutes ago when I stumbled upon a 50% discount code for another mineral company. They had some pretty colors, so I couldn't look away. They had full-size eye shadows for about $2.50 each. What a deal!

So I'm pretty much PJ-ed out. I did dig around the old hair product stash before my shower tonight. There is a LOT of protein stuff in there. I was thinking about trying L.A. Looks Sports Gel again (only used it once, pretty much right after going CG), but it has a bunch of protein in it! That'll probably go to my brother. Suave Coconut, Elucence, and Giovanni conditioners are also hiding in there. Which reminds me, I need to take some pics of my stashes (yes, I have multiple stashes). My soap bar stash was pretty out of control in December, but I gave some stuff away. And it would totally figure that I can't use soap bars...

Ok, think that's about it. I used KCCC again tonight, so we'll see how tomorrow compares to the weekend experience.

No comments: