I washed again last night and decided to modify the clump method a bit. I still scrunched in conditioner upside-down, but I rinsed upright. I think a combination of rinsing upside-down and plopping "too hard" (wearing the towel too tight, especially in the root area) contributed to the weird roots on Saturday. I used my regular FSG (back to cold weather here) and everything else was the same. And I will admit, I half-azzed the method. I wasn't really thinking about it in an experimental-type way when I did it.
I still had root curl and volume, just not as much as Saturday. But the good thing is that my roots were better than usual! I also retained clumps and spiral curls!
These were taken today after taking it down from a pineapple:


And here's a funny picture of one of my dogs, who would NOT leave me alone while taking these!

Temps are supposed to get back to the 70s tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to more Honey FSG. And experimenting some more with the clump method.
2 comments:
Great hair! It's so nice when you finally get the FSG right - it's cheap and it works! I do like BB's FSG, but I use so much of it that buying it wouldn't be that economical for me right now.
Thanks! I feel the exact same way! I'm glad that she's off to a great start and making great products - love supporting someone I "know," it's just I already have the flax seeds lying around and if it's working, why not?
Post a Comment