Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's Back...

So my hair has looked pretty gross since Monday. It falls flat easily, is mostly wavy, and just generally not pretty.

I'm not 100% positive, but I think it's oil build-up from my one-time use of Lustrasilk Shea Mango. I thought it may have been over-kill from gel (I used it to SOTC on Tuesday night), but the frizzy-when-wet issue began before then and has gotten progressively worse. And that's especially discouraging because I thought my hair was getting better with oils. Sigh.

Now I know it's time to cleanse, but I'm really hesitant to use shampoo. Clarifying shampoo is never pretty and the only low-poos I have also contain oils. I'm kind of kicking myself for not ordering Curl Junkie's cleansing conditioner the other day when Curlmart had a 20% off code.

Would it be horrible to order it now and just bun it until it arrives?

No comments: