Last week my aunt and her family came over for dinner. Two out of three of my cousins are curlies and sort of follow their own version of CG (I did a boot camp for them last summer!). Anyway, I asked if they wanted anything from my stash, and we went upstairs to look. I had totally forgotten how big my stash was! I only showed them two of my stashes, but was amazed and sort of embarrassed at the sheer amount of product I have.
So I thought I would share! Here are my stashes, in pictures - taken on my cell, so forgive the quality!

The Closet Stash (formerly known as The Dorm Room Stash)


The Bathroom #1 Stash
(I share this bathroom with my sister, but I don't do my hair here - way too small!)
This used to be my soap bar cabinet, but I've managed to bring down the collection a lot. The middle shelf used to be almost completely full of soap bar samples! Very bad for porous hair!

The Perpetual Shower Stash
(My staples: V05 Raspberry, GVP CB, & KCKT)

The Bathroom #2 Stash
(More Frequently Used Products & Makeup/Skincare)

Sedusa, Deva, and Revlon Diffusers are all stashed here - seriously confused my cousins

Blurry close-up of my organized makeup (relatively new) -
I love my bamboo brush holder ($10 at Target!!)

The Dining Room Stash
(Things I might need on the way out the door and my KM samples that haven't made it upstairs)
There it is - wasn't too bad was it? How big is your stash?
No comments:
Post a Comment